If you travel by plane:
- Make sure you are familiar with the terms of the brochure (restrictions or limitations).
- Request information about the new departure time of your flight, if it has been rescheduled or canceled.
- If you have any problems with luggage (loss, damage, missing), you must claim the company before leaving the customs area.
- If you travel by contracting the services of a travel agency:
- Make sure the information on the tour package is clear and detailed.
- Do not allow extra charges if you have not been informed before.
Access by land:
- Require your ticket to indicate the seat number and a ticket if you have a team in the hold.
- Do not allow passengers to get on the route, do not walk people standing or have lumps in the passage.
- Inform the company if it carries valuables.
- Do not allow passengers to get on the route.
- Read carefully the conditions of the contracts in order to know the limitations and / or restrictions imposed by the tourism companies.
- It avoids contracting services of people that circulate in the vicinity of the air and land terminals or in the public highway.
- Request proof of payment for all your consumption and purchases.
- When traveling by bus, if you bring valuables, put them in your hand luggage.
- If you camp, try to do it in a group. Minimizes the use of bonfires. Throw rubbish only in trash cans or carry a bag to pick them up.
- It takes care of the nature and the monuments visited. Remember that the wealth of our country is in its heritage.
- Avoid carrying radios or other devices that alter the natural environment of the area.
- Take lots of pictures and tell us about your trips on blogs.
- If you buy handicrafts and local products, you are supporting the local economy.